Notice on Personal Data Protection Act 2010
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to the requirement of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we are issuing this notice to all our valued customers. During the course of dealings between you and GPNE Live-well Nutraceuticals (UK) Private Ltd, you will be requested to provide or has provided to us your personal data to be collected, used and processed for purposes in respect of our services.
2. PURPOSE OF LIVE-WELL NUTRACEUTICALS COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data directly from the Data Subject, and in this context, from you through online redemption registration form.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To send you invites to our promotional materials, advertisements for marketing purposes; for administrative purposes;
- For assessment and analysis of the market, our customers and/or potential customers in relation to our services;
- To monitor, review and improve our services;
- To be used for internal record keeping;
- To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and to make disclosure under the requirement of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to our company;
- Such other purposes relevant to the services provided by us.
3. NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data includes but not limited to the following information:
- Individual’s name
- Identity card (MyKad) number
- Passport number
- Telephone number
4. FAILURE OF NOT PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The failure to obtain your personal data will lead to the following:
- We will not be able to provide you with updates in relation to our services;
- We will not be able to provide you with any notice, services in which you have requested.
5. DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of parties;
- Any person to whom we are required to do so by law or in response to a competent or government agency;
- Any related and affiliated of our company;
- Government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- Our auditors, consultant, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
- Our contractors, sub-contractors or third party service providers as may be deemed necessary;
- Our appointed service providers in relation to our loyalty programs, for the purpose of delivery of gift redemption and services.
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavour, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedure in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data.
7. DATA TRANSFER AND SHARING
Where we consider it necessary in relation to the provision of services to you to transfer your personal data to another member of our company or third party service providers within or outside the country in which we are established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
8. ACCESS AND CORRECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
It is your right as a data subject to have access and to correct your personal data in which you have provided to us and in this respect, you may:
- Check if we hold or use your personal data and request access to your personal data;
- Request for correction of any of your personal data which is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date;
- Request for explanation on the policies and procedures in respect of your personal data provided to us;
- Request us to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes;
- Request us to limit the process of your personal data, including personal data limiting to the person who may be identified from your personal data;
For any enquiries, write in requests in relation to access or correct and/or delete your personal data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of personal data handled by us, please contact us at:-
Email: [email protected]
9. OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE
Please read our company website.
The notice on personal data is issued in English Language, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese Language. In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese Language, the English version shall prevail.